We are delighted that you are thinking of sending your child to our school whether that is for Nursery or Reception in September 2021 or to join us in another year group.
As you will be aware, schools across the UK are not able to invite visitors on to the school site to do our usual school tours at the moment due to the Corona Virus. We therefore hope that you will find this website page useful and that through the information, photographs and virtual tours that we will be able to provide most of the information that you will need. Please do click and watch the videos.
Holly Park is a two-form entry primary school with a nursery. We are a happy, ambitious and inclusive school and I am very proud to be the headteacher of such a richly diverse school community in which families of different languages, cultures and religions learn together in harmony. We are a friendly, caring school with high expectations for all our pupils. Whilst the school is often a hive of activity, the staff work to provide a calm, stimulating environment with good behaviour and mutual respect.
My personal vision for Holly Park is that children should go through the school feeling that it is a happy and stimulating place in which they feel confident and valued. They should leave not only having fulfilled their personal best in terms of academic results, but also equipped to progress to the next stage of their lives with confidence, enthusiasm and the values of truth, compassion, generosity and optimism.
We very much hope that you will enjoy finding out more about our school from this page and that you will choose Holly Park School for your child. I very much hope that we will get to meet you and your child very soon.
Here are photographs of other key staff who you will get to know at Holly Park:
Here are some virtual tours of some parts of our buildings and playgrounds:
- Early Years and KS1 outdoor areas
- The Junior Building
- The Junior Playground
- Children’s toilets
- The foyer, hall and dining room
- Our Nursery and Reception: Emma – Proud, excellent practice, caring, learning, foundations etc
- Nursery extended services and flexible hours – Clare Mornington
- Nursery provision – Janis Hassan
- Nursery settling – Louise Wood
- Booking form for Reception After School Club: Reception After School Club
- The Reception Class, settling, etc – Sarah Walton
- Reception extended day – Sally Thomas
- Uniform and P.E. Kit: Maria Michael
- Pupil Premium – Maria Michael
- Extended services in main school (Reception) – Clare Mornington
- The Key Person approach: Emma Fitzpatrick
- Lateness and Absence (including sickness & holiday leave): Maria Michael
- First aid, medication and inhalers and dinner money and other payments: Janis Hassan
- SEND, EAL and Inclusion – Diana Kelly
- Class shows and assemblies – Diana Kelly
- First Aid and Medial Treatment – Andrea Needham
- Attendance – Andrea Needham
- Pupil Voice – Maria Michael
- House points – Maria Michael
- Texts and email – Michelle Hounslow
- School money – Michelle Hounslow
- Clubs – Sally Thomas
- Trips and visits – Sally Thomas
- The School Office – Janis Hassan
Governors and the PTA:
- Allergy and intolerance form
- Catering company information
- Primary Sugar Reduction Update #1
- Single use plastic updated
- Free school meals poster
At Holly Park we have a school uniform. All children from Nursery to Y6 wear uniform.