Early Years after-school club runs from 3.30pm to 6pm and is for Nursery and Reception children only. It must be booked in advance for the paid for places. There are eight Reception places and six Nursery.
There are also 10 spaces for afternoon Nursery children as they each get an after school session once a week to make up their 15 hours. There is a waiting list. For more details see Clare Mornington. The prices from September 2020 are:
- For nursery the cost is £18 plus an optional £2.20 for tea.
- For Reception the cost is £20 plus an optional £2.20 for tea.
- Children can bring a packed tea if they prefer.
The food for nursery and reception after school club is:
- Wraps with a choice of fillings: hummus, chicken, cream cheese.
- Jacket potatoes with a choice of beans, tuna and cheese.
- Toast with beans.
- Fish fingers and chips.
- There are also carrots, cucumber, olives and tomatoes available every day.
- Dessert can consist of yoghurt, fruit, jelly and ice cream.
- Here is the menu: ASC menu 2022
There are no set days for food due to the flexibility needed so that we can provide the children with a balanced diet depending on what they might have had for lunch.
And here are two documents with important information about allergens in the food we serve: