Welcome, Добре дошли, Benvenuti, Karibu, Mirё seerdhe, Dobrodošli, Vítejte, Willkommen, Kalwsorisate, Bienvenue, Boyei malámu, Sveikiatvykę, Witam, Bem-vindo, Bun venit, Добро пожаловать, Bienvenido, Hoşgeldiniz, آپ کا استقبال ہے, நல்வரவு, ਜੀ ਆਇਆ ਨੂੰ।, پخير, 欢迎, 歓迎, स्वागत, ברוך הבא, સ્વાગત, καλωσόρισμα, স্বাগত, ترحيب, Soo dhawoo
A message from Headteacher Ann Pelham
The school has now been closed for several weeks due to the Corona Virus. We are no longer together in the school building and yet we are still very much connected.
- A message from Miss Michael 21.5.20
- Greetings from Mrs Pelham 20.5.20
- Miss Michael meets a friend! 12.5.20
- Mrs Pelham’s message 12.5.20
I started to think about why I have been at the school for 30 years – and of course – it’s not because of the building! I realise that the old junior building with its pointed roof and its lovely bell tower is probably one of the landmarks that I’ve seen most in my life – but the buildings have changed over the years and it’s not the buildings that make me love my job – it’s the people. People often comment about ‘The School’ but what is – the school? Of course it is a building – but more than that – it is ALL of the people who make up that school – all of the individuals who come together to make it – pupils, parents, governors, staff. Holly Park is so much more than just a building – it is the people who make it special.
- Read The Pelham Post number 7 21st May
I am fortunate to work with some of the loveliest people – and although people also come and go – so many staff have been here for such a long time too because like me they recognise that Holly Park is a very special place to be. There is always a very strong sense of community and friendliness – visitors always comment. Although the school is pretty empty for now – the sense of community and togetherness still exists. Thank you for being part of our special community and for making it more than just a building.
In the words of our school song ‘However far apart we are, we’ll always be together…..we’ll be Holly Park forever!’
Thank you all for your support and love,
Here is the whole school singing our song Holly Park Forever:
- See our latest news and translate it into any language.
- We have lots of partnerships
- We value our teachers’ professional development
- We are a successful school, where children have the opportunity to take part in our creative curriculum
- We are a Forest School
- We have developed our progression skills so that children can see the steps in their learning
- At Holly Park we promote British Values and we are a Values Based School
- We have become an Enabling Enterprise Partnership School
- We take all aspects of Child Protection very seriously
- Online safety links – helpful information and websites for parents and children
- Music and performance are an important feature of our school
- We now run lots of school clubs
- Our School Councils are very active
- Social, moral, spiritual and cultural education is important to us
- Read what Ofsted has to say about Holly Park.