Welcome, Добре дошли, Benvenuti, Karibu, Mirё seerdhe, Dobrodošli, Vítejte, Willkommen, Kalwsorisate, Bienvenue, Boyei malámu, Sveikiatvykę, Witam, Bem-vindo, Bun venit, Добро пожаловать, Bienvenido, Hoşgeldiniz, آپ کا استقبال ہے, நல்வரவு, ਜੀ ਆਇਆ ਨੂੰ।, پخير, 欢迎, 歓迎, स्वागत, ברוך הבא, સ્વાગત, καλωσόρισμα, স্বাগত, ترحيب, Soo dhawoo
Back to school
Welcome to the academic year 2020-21 at Holly Park. We were delighted to see the children return in September and we are very happy to see them return again after lockdown three. I am sure we will have a very busy and exciting rest of the year ahead at school.
We very much hope that we can get through the rest of the academic year with a minimum of disruption. We hope that the children will be ready to consolidate learning; move forward; improve their work to the best of their ability and take pride in everything they do.
As well as hard work and effort, we are sure we will have lots of fun together and we are very pleased to be enjoying being part of the Holly Park family in one place again.
Here is the whole school singing our song Holly Park Forever:
- See our latest news and translate it into any language.
- Find out about our Remote Learning
- Read our Holly Park Prospectus
- We have lots of partnerships
- We value our teachers’ professional development
- We are a successful school, where children have the opportunity to take part in our creative curriculum
- We are a Forest School
- We have developed our progression skills so that children can see the steps in their learning
- At Holly Park we promote British Values and we are a Values Based School
- We take all aspects of Child Protection & Safeguarding very seriously
- Online safety links – helpful information and websites for parents and children
- Music and performance are an important feature of our school
- We now run lots of school clubs
- Our School Councils are very active
- Social, moral, spiritual and cultural education is important to us
- Read what Ofsted has to say about Holly Park.