Welcome, Добре дошли, Benvenuti, Karibu, Mirё seerdhe, Dobrodošli, Vítejte, Willkommen, Kalwsorisate, Bienvenue, Boyei malámu, Sveikiatvykę, Witam, Bem-vindo, Bun venit, Добро пожаловать, Bienvenido, Hoşgeldiniz, آپ کا استقبال ہے, நல்வரவு, ਜੀ ਆਇਆ ਨੂੰ।, پخير, 欢迎, 歓迎, स्वागत, ברוך הבא, સ્વાગત, καλωσόρισμα, স্বাগত, ترحيب, Soo dhawoo
Back to school
Welcome back to a new, if slightly unusual, academic year at Holly Park. We have never been more pleased to see the children. We are looking forward to what we hope will be another busy and exciting year ahead at school.
We very much hope that we can get through this academic year with a minimum of disruption. We have been through the strangest of times but are all very glad to be back even if things will definitely be different.
The start of any new academic year is always important but this year seems even more important. We hope that the children will see the year as one in which to consolidate learning from the summer term last year; move forward; improve their work to the best of their ability and take pride in everything they do.
As well as hard work and effort, we are sure we will have a year that will be different but still full of fun together and we are very much looking forward to enjoying being part of the Holly Park family in one place again.
The letter below and the videos will help to explain some of the new procedures.
Start and end times for Autumn Term 2020 during COVID 19:
- Y6 and Y5 start at 8.45am and leave school at 3.00pm
- Y4 and Y3 start at 8.55am and leave at 3.10pm
- Y2 and Y1 start at 9.05am and leave at 3.20pm
- Reception start at 9.20am and leave at 3.30pm
- Nursery start at 8.45am & 12.45pm and leave at 11.45am and 3.45pm
Here is the whole school singing our song Holly Park Forever:
- See our latest news and translate it into any language.
- We have lots of partnerships
- We value our teachers’ professional development
- We are a successful school, where children have the opportunity to take part in our creative curriculum
- We are a Forest School
- We have developed our progression skills so that children can see the steps in their learning
- At Holly Park we promote British Values and we are a Values Based School
- We have become an Enabling Enterprise Partnership School
- We take all aspects of Child Protection very seriously
- Online safety links – helpful information and websites for parents and children
- Music and performance are an important feature of our school
- We now run lots of school clubs
- Our School Councils are very active
- Social, moral, spiritual and cultural education is important to us
- Read what Ofsted has to say about Holly Park.