Mirё se erdhe, Dobrodošli, Добре дошли, Vítejte, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Kalwsorisate, Benvenuti, Boyei malámu, Sveiki atvykę, Witam, Bem-vindo, Bun venit, Добро пожаловать, Soo dhawoo, Bienvenido, Karibu, Hoşgeldiniz آپ کا استقبال ہے, நல்வரவு, ਜੀ ਆਇਆ ਨੂੰ।, پخير, 欢迎, 歓迎, स्वागत, ברוך הבא, સ્વાગત, καλωσόρισμα, স্বাগত, ترحيب,
A message from Headteacher Ann Pelham.
Welcome to the Holly Park website, I hope that you will enjoy finding out more about our school as you navigate around this site.
Holly Park is a large two form entry primary school (with two bulge years) with a nursery. We are a happy, ambitious and inclusive school and I am very proud to be the Head Teacher of such a richly diverse school community in which families of different languages, cultures and religions learn together in harmony. I can’t imagine a nicer place to work!
At Holly Park we believe that children deserve the best possible chances in life and therefore we encourage strong links with parents. We are a friendly, caring school with high expectations for all our pupils. Whilst the school is often a hive of activity, the staff work to provide a calm, stimulating environment with good behaviour and mutual respect.
An important principle for my leadership is to remain closely connected to the pupils and to the classroom. My Deputy and I teach in one class each week from nursery to Y6. This keeps us focused on leading a school that is constantly trying to improve teaching and learning.
To summarise my personal vision for Holly Park: children should go through the school feeling that it is a happy and stimulating place in which they feel confident and valued. They should leave it not only having fulfilled their personal best in terms of academic results, but also equipped to progress to the next stage of their lives with confidence, enthusiasm and the values of truth, compassion, generosity and optimism.
Every school has a head, but not all schools have a heart. And this is why I count myself so fortunate to be at Holly Park. I am delighted to be the Head of this school and to work for Barnet.
Here is the whole school singing our school song Holly Park Forever:
Enjoy browsing our website.
- We have lots of partnerships
- We value our teachers’ professional development
- We are a successful school, where children have the opportunity to take part in our creative curriculum
- We are a Forest School
- We have developed our own learning journeys so that children can see the steps in their learning
- At Holly Park we promote British Values
- We take all aspects of safeguarding very seriously
- E-safety links – helpful information and websites for parents and children
- Music and performance are an important feature of our school
- We now run lots of school clubs
- Our School Councils are very active
- Social, moral, spiritual and cultural education is important to us