Welcome, Добре дошли, Karibu, Benvenuti, Mirё seerdhe, Dobrodošli, Vítejte, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Kalwsorisate, Boyei malámu, Sveikiatvykę, Witam, Bem-vindo, Bun venit, Добро пожаловать, Bienvenido, Hoşgeldiniz, آپ کا استقبال ہے, நல்வரவு, ਜੀ ਆਇਆ ਨੂੰ।, پخير, 欢迎, 歓迎, स्वागत, ברוך הבא, સ્વાગત, καλωσόρισμα, স্বাগত, ترحيب, Soo dhawoo,
Welcome to the Holly Park website, I hope that you will enjoy finding out more about our school as you navigate around this site.
We are a happy, ambitious and inclusive school and I am very proud to be the Headteacher of such a richly diverse school community in which families of different languages, cultures and religions learn together in harmony. I can’t imagine a nicer place to work!
You can read more here.
Ann Pelham – Headteacher
Here is the whole school singing our song Holly Park Forever:
- We have lots of partnerships
- We value our teachers’ professional development
- We are a successful school, where children have the opportunity to take part in our creative curriculum
- We are a Forest School
- We have developed our own learning journeys so that children can see the steps in their learning
- At Holly Park we promote British Values
- We have become an Enabling Enterprise Partnership School
- We take all aspects of safeguarding very seriously
- E-safety links – helpful information and websites for parents and children
- Music and performance are an important feature of our school
- We now run lots of school clubs
- Our School Councils are very active
- Social, moral, spiritual and cultural education is important to us