Here are the trips, visits and curriculum days for this academic year
- Nursery Rhyme Curriculum Week
- Princess Diana Memorial Gardens
- Cultural Curriculum Day
- Autumn Walk
- Visits to Boyden’s Cafe
- Aurora Orchestra trip
- Barnet Wildlife Centre
- Pirate Curriculum Day
- Traditional Tales Curriculum Day
- Royal Observatory and Planetarium trip
- National Gallery trip
- Forest School
- Trip to Co-Op for PSHE
- Church visit
- Barnet Museum
- Kew gardens
- Visit to a Synagogue
- DT Curriculum week – T-shirts
- Roman History Day
- DT curriculum day on levers and pivots
- Museum of London (Stone, Bronze and Iron Age)
- Team Building Day
- Visit to a Gudwara
- Ancient Egyptian curriculum day
- Tudor Curriculum Day
- British Museum
- Y4 Sleepover
- Bethune Park for fieldwork on trees
- Clay Lane Environmental Centre
- Victorian Curriculum Day
- Ancient Greek Curriculum Day
- Asia Curriculum Day
- National Gallery (Greek Myth paintings)
- Gilwell Park 3 day Residential
- DT project day – making moving toys with cams.
- Visit to a Mosque
- Ancient Mayan Curriculum Day
- Imperial War Museum
- Norfolk Lakes 5 day Residential
Eco Council – Barnet Environmental Centre
School Council – London Assembly
Learning Council – Forest School
Healthy Living Council – The Olympic Park
JTA’s – A tour around North London on various forms of transport
Whole School Focus Days and Weeks
- International Day of Peace
- Anti Bullying Week
- Road Safety Week – Be Bright be Seen Day
- Remembrance Day
- Internet Safety Day
- World Book Day
- Science Week
- Challenge Day – Greetings Cards
- Online-Safety Day
- Project Britain Day – Celebrating British values
- Well Being Week
- Celebrating London Day
- Waste Week
- Enterprise Week x2
- Maths Day
- International Day
Here are some pictures of their trips:
Year 4 explored the Tudors at Knebworth House.
Year 5 spent three days at Gilwell Park:
Year 2 learnt lots of things about food on a trip to Tesco.
Year 1 went to Friary Park. Here are some more of their pictures.
Year 5 had an interesting visit to Christchurch in Bellevue Road.
Here are some more of their pictures.
Year 5 had a fantastic trip to Stoke Newington where they learnt to sail and kayak.
You can see more of their pictures here.
The Eco Council were the first of Holly Park’s councils to go on a trip designed especially for them. They spent the day at the Barnet Countryside Centre learning about nature and having a go at pond dipping.
You can read more about their trip on the Eco Council page but here are some of the pictures of their day.
Year 1 had a fantastic day out at Kew Gardens. Here are some of their pictures.
Year 4 are studying the Tudors and had a great trip to Knebworth House.